Full-time Credentialing Specialist
Mattax Neu Prater Eye Center, the Best in Sight, is seeking a FULL-TIME (Monday - Friday) Credentialing Specialist to handle all credentialing activities for our providers. Attention to detail is a must for this position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating all credentialing activities.
- Tracking and communicating with providers regarding their continuing education requirements.
- Maintaining current and accurate data for all providers with regard to CV, licenses, continuing education, etc.
- Maintaining CAQH database of information, performing updates as needed.
- Completing provider enrollment and re-credentialing for all payor plans as required.
- Verifying that all providers are enrolled in payer plans as plans are updated or changed.
- Performing re-credentialing for all payer plans, including Medicare via the PECOS website.
- Overseeing on-boarding of all new providers and locations to the organization.
- Overseeing the annual renewal of OMIC malpractice insurance for providers and entities.
Previous experience required. No evenings or weekends required. Good benefits and competitive pay. EOE.
Part-time Accounts Payable Clerk
Mattax Neu Prater Eye Center is seeking a PART-TIME Accounts Payable Clerk to provide financial, administrative, and clerical support. Ideal candidate must be professional, have strong work ethic and organizational and time management skills.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Enter and process invoices for payment.
- Reconcile & pay monthly purchase card statements.
- Setup and maintain vendor files
- Prepare & pay quarterly Sales/Use tax reports.
- Prepare annual 1099-Misc for all applicable vendors.
- Prepare annual business assessments pay property/real estate taxes.
- Renew annual business licenses and merchant fees.
- Assist with reconciling all bank accounts, including merchant accounts monthly.
- Assist Accountant with all aspects of the finances.
- Assist Accountant in preparing financial information.
- Other duties as assigned by Accountant and/or Financial Director.
Previous Accounts Payable experience preferred. Excel and Sage 100 experience strongly preferred. EOE.