Request an Appointment
IT’S BUSINESS AS USUAL DURING OUR SPRINGFIELD OFFICE RENOVATION
You may have noticed we are making some changes to our Springfield office. Keeping you and our staff comfortable in a beautiful building is part of our long-term vision.
Here’s what you need to know:
- WE ARE STILL OPEN during construction with the same business hours.
- We simply ask that you pardon our progress as we work to renovate the building that has been our eye care home for more than 20 years.
- SEE our new LOOK anticipated for Fall 2021.
If you would like to request an appointment, please complete the form below and someone from our office will contact you shortly to confirm your appointment details.
Until you have been contacted by a representative from our office, you do not have an actual appointment.
Please do not attempt to request a "same-day appointment" via this website; however same-day appointments may be available. Please call our office for further details.
If you experience any of the following, seek immediate care from Mattax Neu Prater Eye Center or your local hospital emergency department.
- Sudden, unexplained loss of vision
- Sudden double vision
- Red, painful, watering eye
- Sudden flashing light and increased floaters without headache
- Black eye with double vision
- Accidental eye exposure to an acid, alkaloid, or toxic substance
- A flying particle embedded in eye
Do you already have an appointment?
Click the button below, print the forms, fill them out, and bring them to your appointment.