Mattax Neu Prater is Hiring!
Full-time Ophthalmic Technician
Tired of working evenings, weekends and holidays? Come work at Mattax Neu Prater Eye Center!
Mattax Neu Prater Eye Center, “The Best in Sight”, is currently seeking a full-time Ophthalmic Technician/Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will be dependable, detail-oriented, willing to take instruction and thrive in a fast-paced environment with a diverse population. Must be able to provide quality patient care and have experience in customer service and computer systems. Previous healthcare experience preferred, eye experience strongly preferred, but willing to train the right person. Certification is also preferred.
- Must have the ability to provide good patient care and have customer service background and computer experience.
- Provide chair-side assistance, performing diagnostic tests as required by doctor
- Administer treatment as allowed and ordered by physician
- Prepares for exam
- Ensure exam rooms are cleaned between each patient
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Previous healthcare experience required, eye experience strongly preferred, but willing to train the right person. Certification also preferred. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Life and FSA. Vacation, sick and paid holidays. Competitive pay & 401k with match. EOE
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Life and FSA. Vacation, sick and paid holidays. Competitive pay & 401k with match. EOE
Share this career option with someone you know:
Additional Job Opportunities
Sorry, there are no other job opportunities at this time. Please check again soon.