1265 East Primrose Springfield, Missouri 65804
Phone: 417.886.3937 Toll Free: 800.995.3180 Fax: 417.886.1285
Clinic Hours: Monday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Optical Hours: 8:00am to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
Surgery Center Hours: Hours vary based on scheduled surgical cases
430 North Jefferson Lebanon, Missouri 65536
Phone: 417.588.2400 Toll Free: 800.995.3180 Fax: 417.588.2059
Clinic Hours: 8:00 to 5:00 pm Monday - Thursday
Friday : Hours vary
Optical Hours: 8:30 to 4:00 pm Monday - Friday
2170 East Cleveland Monett, Missouri 65708
Phone: 417.235.0853 Toll Free: 800.995.3180 Fax: 417.235.0856
168 S. Payne Stewart Drive, Suite 200 Branson, MO 65616
Phone: 417.348.1111 Toll Free: 800.995.3180 Fax: 417.348.0110
1902 W. 19th Street, Ste. A Mountain Grove, Missouri 65711
Phone: 417.926.3937 Toll Free: 800.995.3180 Fax: 417.886.1285
We are dedicated exclusively to outpatient eye surgery
Our facility is state licensed and certified by Medicare and the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, and is one of the few in Missouri to receive these designations.
Our full service on-site surgery center is located on the lower level of the Mattax Neu Prater Eye Center building in Springfield and features technologically advanced equipment and facilities to provide state-of-the-art care. Cataract, glaucoma, and oculoplastic procedures, as well as the most sophisticated vitreoretinal surgeries, are performed in our operating suite. LASIK and other vision correction procedures take place in our refractive laser surgery suite.
Our experienced and dedicated staff works to make your experience as comfortable as possible. You will enjoy unsurpassed personal care and attention in a convenient, patient-friendly environment.
The Mattax Neu Prater Eye Surgery Center advantage:
- Quality — Owned and operated by the doctors you trust, Mattax Neu Prater’s surgical facility provides the finest outpatient ophthalmic surgical care available in southwest Missouri and the Ozarks, and is staffed by experienced, specialized professionals.
- Technology — Using the latest equipment especially designed for eye treatment, Drs. Mattax, Neu, and Prater use the latest surgical techniques to perform surgical procedures quickly and safely, minimizing any discomfort and promoting faster recovery.
- Convenience — Our eye surgery center is located on the lower level of the Mattax Neu Prater Eye Center Building in Springfield. We provide convenient parking.
- Comfort — Our experienced and dedicated staff works to make your experience as comfortable as possible. You will enjoy unsurpassed personal care and attention in a convenient, patient-friendly environment, from our reception area to our comfortable recovery rooms.
- Access — Appointment times are flexible and easy to schedule. Family members can watch the procedure from one of our observation rooms.
- Savings — Our streamlined and less bureaucratic system enables you to realize savings over having surgery elsewhere.